Last week when Tim Tebow was introduced as a NY Jet he used the word excited 44 times to express his feelings on being traded to his new team. The media had a lot of fun with it for the past week and there are even several audio and youtube mashups of the 44 times of saying the word excited.
- So how excited are you to be in ministry?
- And if so… do you show it?
- Does your congregation see it in you when you see them on Sunday Mornings?
- Do they see it when they stop by the church office during the week?
- Do they see it in your blog posts, your tweets, your FB status updates?
- Or do they see you not excited and just trying to earn a paycheck or have just enough students so you don’t get fired?
- Or do they see you trying to hard and you are scaring or pushing students away with a holier than thou image? Can they see right through your status updates?
- Are you truly excited to be in ministry or are you just putting on a show to earn a paycheck?
Just some food for thought…